Tabla de Contenidos:
Sifu Trophy Guide (All Game Achievements)
Do not miss our Sifu trophy guide and learn with our the best tips to get the achievements of the game.
What is the game about
The search for your family’s killers will take you through the hidden corners of the city, from the gang-ridden suburbs to the cold corridors of corporate towers. You have one day and countless enemies on your way. Time will be the price to pay.
Careful positioning and clever use of the environment to your advantage are key to your survival. Throwable objects, improvised weapons, windows and ledges… The odds are against you, you will have to use everything at your disposal to prevail.
Kung Fu is a path for the body and the mind. Learn from your mistakes, unlock unique abilities, and find the strength within yourself to master the devastating techniques of Pak-Mei Kung-Fu.
Sifu trophy list
This is the complete list of Sifu trophies, with a brief description of what you need to do to get them:
- Fist of the Immortal
- All trophies unlocked! Thank you for playing SIFU!
- The Old Grandmaster
- Clear the prologue.
- The Assault
- Kill Fajar at the end of the Squats.
- The Hateful Pole Fighter
- Kill Sean at the end of the Club.
- A Lady’s Blood in the Snow
- Kill Kuroki at the end of the Museum.
- Lady Wing Chun
- Kill Jinfeng at the end of the Tower.
- Furious Fists
- Exact your vengeance (kill Yang at the end of the Sanctuary).
- Muk Yan Master
- Obtain the Wood talisman.
- Tiger on Fire
- Obtain the Fire talisman.
- Source of Flying Daggers
- Obtain the Water talisman.
- Iron Money
- Obtain the Metal talisman.
- Legendary Talismans of Wuxing
- Obtain the Earth talisman and attain Wude.
- Beat the game while being 50 years old or less.
- Prodigal Child
- Beat the game while being 25 years old or less.
- Kill Nil
- Beat any boss without dying.
- Detective Story
- Complete the Squats’ detective board.
- Drunken Fighter
- Complete the Club’s detective board.
- Martial Artist
- Complete the Museum’s detective board.
- Knowledge Greed
- Complete the Tower’s detective board.
- Healing Memory
- Complete the Sanctuary’s detective board.
- Climbing and going across the environment allows you to control the flow of the fight.
- Dance of the Praying Mantis
- Throwing enemies around makes handling big groups easier. (Ignored in training mode.)
- Street Fighting
- Anything can be a weapon, so keep using your environment to your advantage. All is fair in such fights! (Ignored in training mode.)
- Life is your teacher
- Unlock your first skill.
- State of constant learning
- Permanently unlock a skill for the first time.
- Qi Gong: Mind
- Receive the highest XP-based shrine reward for the first time.
- Qi Gong: Breath
- Receive the highest score-based shrine reward for the first time.
- Qi Gong: Essence
- Receive the highest age-based shrine reward for the first time.
- The 36th Chamber of Kung-Fu
- Bare handed or with a weapon, standing up, against a wall, a ledge, or on the ground… Perform each takedown type at least once.
- Master of the Phoenix Eye Fist
- Use each Focus Attack at least once. (Ignored in introduction level.)
- I know Kung-Fu
- Reach a level score of 3000.
- Ferocity, speed, strength, accuracy
- Reach a level score of 5000.
- Old Child
- Reach your oldest appearance. Will you still have enough strength left to reach your goal?
- Sword Stained With Blood
- Successfully use a blade weapon’s one-shot attack on an enemy. (Ignored in training mode.)
- Lightning Hands
- Perform 3 takedowns within 12 seconds. (Ignored in introduction level.)
- Kung-Fu Tussle
- Hit 3 enemies in a single strike. (Ignored in introduction level.)
- Path of the Prospect
- Unlock the mighty Calbot move.
- Rumble in the Hangar
- In the Squats, clear the hangar in less than 1 minute 20 seconds after being detected by the main group.
- The Pit Protector
- In the Club’s pit, beat the Juggernaut before any other enemy is beaten.
- Be like water my friend
- In the Museum, throw an enemy into the fountain from a higher floor.
- Take damage to save time
- In the Tower’s caves, drop from a high point to get deeper faster.
- Warriors from the Mountain
- In the Sanctuary, throw an enemy into the mountains.
- Come Snap With Me
- Give the Photo Mode a shot!
This has been our Sifu trophy guide with the best tips to get the game achievements. If you have any questions, don’t forget to ask them in the comments, and remember that if you liked the guide and the strategies, you can share them with your friends on your social networks on Twitter or Facebook.
This guide and all its content is registered by Safe Creative with registration code 2201270345787, all rights reserved.
You may also like: Dying Light 2 Trophy Guide (all Achievements)