Dying Light 2 Trophy Guide (All Achievements)
Do not miss our Dying Light 2 trophy guide and learn how to get the complete achievements of the game.
What is the game about
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is an open-world first-person survival horror video game developed by Techland and published by Techland Publishing, it is a sequel to Dying Light.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is scheduled for release on February 4, 2022.  It will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Taking the role of Aiden Caldwell, an infected survivor who is searching for a cure in the City where the player is and has the option to help various factions that are based on it and that affect its outcome and game play. The game is set 15 years after the events of Dying Light, where the Harran virus has spread across the world and evolved, plunging it into a period known as the Modern Dark Ages.
It has been announced that the game will feature twice as many parkour moves compared to its predecessor. Dying Light 2 will offer more options for players in missions, allowing them to make decisions that will affect the environment of the city. By completing a mission in a certain way, for example siding with a certain faction, players will see a substantial change in the environment as that faction gains influence and begins to change the city in its own unique way. Some factions may end up establishing order while others revel in chaos.
In addition to factions, a new change discussed is that encounters with real zombies will be reduced. The city is mostly populated by survivors and faction members during the day, and only at night, when everyone heads inside, do the zombies come out. Zombies can also be found indoors, in dark, uninhabited buildings.
During your journey through the city, you can modify weapons, run and jump walls, run through pillars, use the infected to break your fall, remove ventilation covers and crawl through them and hide, use your binoculars to mark targets and use their stamina to break down doors (but also depletes your stamina by climbing).
Dying Light 2 Trophy List
This is the complete list of Dying Light 2 trophies, with a brief description of what we must do to get them:
- the pilgrim’s path
- Get all the trophies.
- into the unknown
- He arrives at Villedor.
- first shot
- Use an inhibitor for the first time.
- Herzlich Wilkommen!
- Enter the Bazaar.
- Under pressure
- Activate the first water tank.
- On the trail of the enemy
- Discover Waltz’s location.
- Light in the darkness
- Activate an electrical substation for the first time.
- Get out of my house!
- Defeat the rogues attacking the Fish Eye.
- rubble and ashes
- He arrives at the observatory.
- We will make ourselves heard!
- Restore the radio transmission tower.
- known partner
- Discover the whereabouts of Veronika Ryan.
- fool around with death
- Wake up after the missile attack.
- in fall
- Enter the elevator of X-13.
- The family is first
- Find your sister.
- Your world, your rules
- Finish the game with any ending.
- municipal services
- Assign all facilities.
- tunnel entrance
- Activate a subway station for the first time.
- subway map
- Activate all subway stations.
- Sancho Panza
- Activate a mill for the first time.
- Tickets please!
- Use a subway station to make a quick trip.
- Don Quixote
- Activate all mills.
- Can’t you read the signs?
- Get all the inhibitors hidden in the SAI quarantine areas.
- Have you seen something interesting?
- Discover all air deliveries.
- It hasn’t been that hard, has it?
- Defeat your first UPS Anomaly.
- Defeat all UPS anomalies.
- flag burning
- Clear a bandit camp for the first time.
- Hammer of Law Clear all bandit camps.0.00% (0.0)
- The first is never forgotten…
- Create your first object.
- Ah, that’s how it works!
- Modify your weapon for the first time.
- A friend in trouble…
- Help 50 Survivors in Encounters.
- parkour master
- Get the ultimate parkour skill.
- combat master
- Achieve maximum combat prowess.
- City Alignment 7 arrives for either faction.
- Who wants to be…
- Get 1,000,000 in Old World money.
- A man with a mission
- Meet all your Sparker love interests.
- Travel at least 960 km.
- After the fall
- It falls from a combined height of at least 10,994 meters.
- Good night and good luck
- Survive your first night.
- Kill 20 enemies in a row with melee weapons without taking damage.
- night hunter
- Kill a choleric.
- death from afar
- Kill a Spitter with a ranged weapon.
- Tanning salon
- Use the ultraviolet flashlight to kill a virus.
- terminal headache
- Get 50 headshots with a ranged weapon.
- Escape from the maximum level chase.
- To be sociable
- Join a cooperative session.
- That’s teamwork!
- Kill 100 enemies playing with at least 2 other players.
- cougar reflexes
- Perform a Perfect Block 10 times in a row without taking damage.
- Modify your weapons at least 50 times.
- healthy as an apple
- Maximize your Health.
- Iron heart
- Max out your Stamina.
- You go to the ground!
- Perform 50 eliminations.
- don’t look up
- Perform at least 50 Aerial Kills.
- Kill 50 enemies with a Spear.
- A real night runner
- Complete all the trials of the night runners.
- Big Bang Boom!!
- Perform an Overhead Kick after a Double Wall Run.
- Find all Collectible Notes.
- Find all Collectible Recordings.
- street art fan
- Discover all the Graffiti Collectibles.
This has been our Dying Light 2 trophy guide to get the full game achievements. If you have any questions, don’t forget to ask them in the comments, and remember that if you liked the guide and the strategies, you can share them with your friends on your social networks on Twitter or Facebook.
This guide and all its content is registered by Safe Creative with registration code 2201190281479, all rights reserved.
You may also like: Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Trophy Guide (All Achievements)