Tabla de Contenidos:
Monster Hunter Rise Steam Achievement Guide (All Trophies)
Don’t miss our Monster Hunter Rise Steam Achievement Guide and learn how to get all the trophies in the game.
What is the game about
Monster Hunter Rise is an action RPG that will transport players to the colorful village of Kamura, a serene new mountain location that draws visitors with its unique culture and innovative hunting technologies. After hunters equip their armor and select one of several weapon types, new hunting grounds await, including the ancient Sanctuary Ruins and more.
As players defeat monsters and progress through the game, items from fallen enemies can be used to craft unique weapons and armor that will increase your chances of future success and survival. Hunters can take on these challenges alone or with up to three other players in local or online co-op.
Evolving the Monster Hunter series, Monster Hunter Rise will provide players with a nifty new set of tools to track down and defeat threatening monsters. For the first time in a Monster Hunter game, wire-based grappling actions can be performed using a «Wirebug» while standing or in the air, adding a whole new level of aerial maneuverability to hunting strategies and attacks.
The game will also introduce new hunting companions called Palamutes, custom and wieldy «Canyne» companions that will give players a new set of attack options, while «Felyne» Palicoes will return as support characters for actions such as healing.
Monster Hunter Rise Achievement List
This is the complete list of Monster Hunter Rise achievements on Steam, with a brief description of what we must do to get them:
- Apex Shortsword
- Granted for banishing an Apex in the Rampage. Its blade is riddled with battle scars.
- Tempestuous Triumph Scroll
- A hanging scroll from Master Hojo, depicting your victory over Wind Serpent Ibushi.
- Beat-up Construction Kit
- Awarded for unlocking lots of camps. Each of its nicks and grooves tells a story.
- Badge of Excellence
- The mark of a peerless hunter, conferred only to those who have earned all other awards.
- Kamura Amulet
- A trinket given to new hunters who have proved themselves capable.
- Ancestral Blade
- A prize for vanquishing Magnamalo. This blade has led Kamura for generations.
- Calamity Conqueror Scroll
- Received upon defeating Ibushi and Narwa. Depicts the two serpents leading the Rampage.
- Fan of Fading Crimson
- A decorative fan that depicts a heroic figure confronting the ominous crimson glow.
- Fan of Ascendancy
- The mark of a hunter who has attempted some of the toughest quests around—and won.
- Fan of True Ascendancy
- Mark of a hunter who has bested Infernal Springs’ most arduous challenges.
- Aspiring Hunter Certificate
- A souvenir from the Guild for completing many low rank quests.
- Adept Hunter Certificate
- A souvenir from the Guild for completing many high rank quests.
- Rampage Nemesis Certificate
- A souvenir from the Guild for completing many Rampage quests.
- Arena Fighter Certificate
- A souvenir from the Guild for completing many Arena quests.
- Spiritwood Necklace
- Awarded for completing 50 quests in the Shrine Ruins. Made from Spiritwood branches.
- Frozen Lampsquid Earring
- Awarded for completing 50 quests in the Frost Islands. A relic encased in primeval ice.
- Prismatic Chalice
- Awarded for completing 50 quests in the Flooded Forest. Was found buried under rubble.
- Silver Cactus Ring
- Awarded for completing 50 quests in the Sandy Plains. A peculiar silver cactus ring.
- Heliotrope Bracelet
- Awarded for completing 50 quests in the Lava Caverns. Glitters a red-blue mélange.
- Wreath of Honor
- A wreath received from the villagers as thanks for taking on their many requests.
- Kamura Pinwheel
- Awarded for performing 1000 Wiredashes. Spins smoothly in the wind.
- Shabby Canyne Saddle
- Awarded for riding Canynes many times. Worn in odd places from use on countless voyages.
- Great Wirebug Plate
- Awarded for discovering many Great Wirebug launch points. Sports a nice relevant design.
- Hunting Helpers Plate
- Awarded for gathering 500 Hunting Helpers. Features a beautiful depiction of them.
- Golden Spiribug Plate
- Awarded for gathering 1000 Golden and Gilded Spiribugs. Shines much like they do.
- Antique Bookmark
- Awarded for finding many Old Messages. Adorned with a tasteful pattern.
- Deft-hand Rod
- Awarded for catching many fish. Feels familiar in your hands. One cast, one catch!
- Well-done Grillmeister
- Awarded for cooking a welldone steak 30 times. Good job, and well done!
- Copper Ecologist’s Award
- Awarded for photographing many Hunting Helpers. Proof you’ve expanded your hunter horizons.
- Silver Ecologist’s Award
- Awarded by one enthusiastic researcher for photographing many Rare Creature.
- Gold Ecologist’s Award
- Awarded for photographing many Endemic Lifeforms. Now you’re a Guild-recognized researcher!
- Extravagant Cashbox
- Awarded for earning 1,000,000 zenny. Heavy with impressively intricate goldwork.
- Well-worn Cashbox
- Awarded for accumulating 100,000 Kamura Points. Gleams with polish despite great use.
- Thank-mew Letter
- Awarded for hiring 50 Buddies. We a-purr-eciate your fur-iendly patronage!
- Good Luck Charm
- Proof of having sent the Meowcenaries out on a quest 100 times.
- From Palicoes, with Love
- Awarded for raising various support-type Palicoes to their maximum levels.
- Palamute Gear Tune-up Kit
- Awarded for collecting all Palamute Gear. Daily maintenance is what will make it last!
- Luxury Armor Stand
- Awarded for forging many valuable weapons and armor. Made from premium materials.
- Colorful Armor Stand
- Awarded for forging many a layered armor. Its variegated hues are simply captivating.
- Petalace Arrangement Vase
- Awarded for obtaining many Petalaces. It fills rooms with a delightful floral aroma.
- Master’s Black Belt
- Awarded for obtaining many Switch Skills, a feat of both mental and bodily discipline.
- Chef’s Trusty Tools
- Awarded for helping Yomogi. You can almost hear the Tea Dealers’ chanting when looking at it.
- Sturdy Padlock
- Awarded for collecting many decorations and hanging scrolls. Remember to lock up!
- Cohoots’ Dresser
- Awarded to connoisseurs of Cohoot outfits. Perfect for storing your avian apparel.
- Runner’s Sandals
- Awarded for talking to many of Kamura’s citizens. Feels like walking on a carpet of cloud.
- Dreadnought Destroyer Plaque
- Awarded for hunting 1,000 large monsters.
- Five-in-One Plaque
- Awarded for hunting 5 monsters in 1 Expedition Tour.
- Seasoned Jockey Plaque
- Awarded for riding many different monsters.
- Mini Crown Plaque
- Awarded for registering many miniature crownsized monsters.
- Gold Crown Plaque
- Awarded for registering many gold crown-sized monsters.
This has been our Monster Hunter Rise achievement guide on Steam with all the trophies, if you have any questions don’t forget to ask them in the comments, and remember that if you liked the guide and the strategies you can share them with your friends in your Twitter or Facebook social networks.
This guide and all its content is registered by Safe Creative with registration code 2201210304553, all rights reserved.
You may also like: Dying Light 2 Trophy Guide (all Achievements)