PUBG Mobile Codes List (February 2024)
Do not miss the complete PUBG Mobile codes list to get tons of free prizes and rewards in the game.
Fortnite is without a doubt the king of the Battle Royale roost right now (maybe only Call of Duty Warzone will do something to spare for it right now), but PUBG, and in our case PUBG Mobile is still one of the best Battle Royale games out there. play on our mobile devices right now.
The good thing about PUBG Mobile is that it allows us to use codes (or CDKeys in English) that will give us all kinds of juicy rewards in exchange, and also completely free, great right? For that reason, today we bring you the complete list of PUBG Mobile codes so that you can get lots of free prizes in the game.
What is the game about
PubG Mobile is a popular online multiplayer game for smartphones, tablets, and computers. It has been developed by the Chinese company Tencent. The object of the game is to beat other players in a small combat arena.
To accomplish this, players must collect weapons, vehicles, and survival gear to go head-to-head with other players. The arena gradually shrinks, forcing players to face each other. The last player or team standing is considered the winner. The game is free to download and play, but there are items and features that can be purchased using micropayments.
How to use game codes
- STEP 1: Open the official PUBG Mobile code center ( https://www.pubgmobile.com/act/a20180515iggamepc/ ).
- STEP 2: Write in the blank the character ID of your account that you can find in the upper left corner of the screen, next to your profile icon.
- STEP 3: Write the code in the following blank space.
- STEP 4: Type the verification code in the last blank space, then select Redeem; if you don’t see the code, tap Refresh.
- STEP 5: Open the game and the rewards should be in your mail .
Where to get game codes
The developer of PUBG Mobile has already published several codes that we can use in the game. Normally these codes can be obtained from one of the following sources:
- The official page of the game : You can consult the official page of PUBG Mobile that is also in Spanish. Here you can see all the news, and hopefully here they will post promotional codes when they are available.
- Social Networks : We can find here the PUBG Mobile Facebook page , and this is its Twitter page . We advise you to subscribe to their page to receive all the news including new game codes. When they get a code, you will have to take a screenshot showing that you have subscribed, and they will send you a code in return.
- Instagram : This is the official Instagram page of PUBG Mobile . We advise you to follow them in case they post PUBG Mobile promotional codes on this page.
- Discord : This is the Spanish-speaking PUBG Mobile Discord . It is very possible that other players share codes in the game’s official Discord, so sign up if you can.
- Youtube : Here you can find the official YouTube channel of PUBG Mobile . Normally, if they post a code on their channel, you will have to capture an image and link it in a comment on the video in question, and they will reply with a promotional code.
- Twitch : Here you can find live PUBG Mobile streams . Many times streamers receive codes from developers that they give out during the broadcast to promote the game, so it’s interesting to keep an eye on game streams just in case.
- Pre-registration : If you registered to the game before its launch, it is possible that you will receive the code in your email if you registered with your email address, or in the case that you did it in Google Play directly you should look in the mail of the game to see if you have a message with the promo code.
- Comments : If you have found a code in the game that is not listed in this article, we recommend that you share it with other readers, and visit this section from time to time to see if another user has added a new code.
PUBG Mobile Codes List (February 2024)
To use PUBG Mobile codes, you’ll need to know your Character ID, a unique string of numbers that represents your account. To get it, simply log into the game, then tap your profile icon in the top right corner. In the basic information tab you will find your character ID just below your in-game name.
When you already have your ID, go to the official page of PUBG Mobile for codes at this web address and enter the required data. Where it says «character code» you enter the ID that we obtained before, and where it says «redeem code» you use the code, then you enter the verification code that the page gives you and that’s it, you have already validated the code and you can get your free rewards in PUBG Mobile. You will know that you have entered the code correctly because in the game you will receive an in-game message confirming it.
This is the complete list of codes currently available in PUBG Mobile:
These are all the PUBG Mobile codes available at the moment. If you have any questions about how to activate them or where to find them, don’t forget to ask them in the comments, and remember if you liked the guide, you can share them with your friends on your social networks on Twitter or Facebook.
Your may also like: Marvel Future Fight Codes