Tabla de Contenidos:
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water Trophy Guide (All Achievements)
Don’t miss our Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water trophy guide and learn how to get all the achievements of the game.
What is the game about
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, known as Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water in Europe, and as Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko (literally Zero: Wet Crow Shrine Maiden) in Japan, is the fifth installment in the Fatal Frame series.
The game was announced in April 2014 and was jointly developed by Tecmo Koei and Nintendo SPD Group No. 4 for Wii U. It was published and released on September 27, 2014 in Japan by Nintendo. However, on the day of the Japanese release, an official broadcast by NicoNico featuring the film’s actresses playing the first hour of the game featured a different English version of the game’s title on its website: Fatal Frame: Oracle of the Sodden Raven. .
The game will be released outside of Japan. The Nintendo Direct on April 1, 2015 officially announced that Fatal Frame 5 / Project Zero 5 will be released later in 2015 for Europe and North America. During E3 2015, Nintendo of America released a video of the game with the official English title of Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water.
During E3 2021, it was revealed that a remastered version of Maiden of Black Water would be coming to Nintendo Switch during Nintendo’s E3 Direct. That same day, Koei Tecmo revealed a trailer that the remastered version of Maiden of Black Water is not only coming to Nintendo Switch, but is also coming to PC via Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X / S. This is the first time that a Fatal Frame game will be playable on PC, and the first time that the series is no longer exclusive to Nintendo ports.
In April 2014, it was revealed through Japanese magazine Famitsu that Koei Tecmo and Nintendo were partnering again to develop a Wii U entry in the Fatal Frame series. Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto introduced the game at a special event streamed live in July 2014. The game focuses primarily on water and takes place on Hikamiyama, also known as Death Mountain, inspired by the legendary Aokigahara forest ( also called Suicide Forest) where many people go to commit suicide. The game areas are very open and the largest in the series. Players will use the Wii U GamePad as the camera obscura to capture ghosts.
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water trophy list
This is the complete list of Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water trophies, with a brief explanation of what we must do to get them:
- Frame Fatalist
- Earned all trophies in «FATAL FRAME: Maiden of Black Water».
- Upgrade Ultraist
- Made maximum upgrades to camera and lenses.
- Peerless Perfectionist
- Cleared all episodes with a top rating.
- Crazed Completist
- Cleared all episodes with a 100% completion rate.
- Record Reaper
- Collected all files.
- Glancing Great
- Glanced all targets.
- Second Sight
- Photographed all floating ghosts.
- Photographed all traces.
- Top Type-07 Talent
- Defeated Ose Kurosawa using only Type-07 Film.
- Black-Water Bester
- Defeated 30 ghosts while tainted.
- Optimal Opportunist
- Took 100 Shutter Chance shots.
- Fatal Frame Fiend
- Took 100 Fatal Frame shots.
- Black Water Bride
- Completed all endings as Yuri.
- Love after Life
- Completed all bride endings as Ren.
- Floral Reminiscence
- Completed all Shiragiku endings as Ren.
- Missing Mother, Missing Child
- Completed all endings as Miu.
- Thread Treader
- Completed ending as Ayane.
- Lurking in the Deep
- Cleared the Prologue.
- A Vanishing Trace
- Cleared the First Drop.
- Mt. Hikami
- Cleared the Second Drop.
- Postmortem Photography
- Cleared the Third Drop.
- Spirited Away
- Cleared the Fourth Drop.
- The Veiled House
- Cleared the Fifth Drop.
- Immortal Flower
- Cleared the Sixth Drop.Maiden of Black Water
- Cleared the Seventh Drop.
- The Witching Hour
- Cleared the Eighth Drop.
- The Sacred Casket
- Cleared the Ninth Drop.
- Ghost Marriage
- Cleared the Tenth Drop.
- The Shadowborn
- Cleared the Eleventh Drop.
- To the Other Side
- Cleared the Twelfth Drop.
- The Dark Sun
- Cleared the Thirteenth Drop.
- One to Nothing
- Defeated a ghost in one shot.
- Burst Shooter
- Photographed the same subject 10 times in a row.
- Unusual Usage
- Took a psychic photograph with Type-00 Film.
- Vengeance Evader
- Dodged a ghost hand 5 times.
- Consumed Herbal Medicine 20 times within a single episode.
- Extra Exorcism
- Defeated multiple ghosts simultaneously.
- Contest Contender
- Opened Snap Mode for the first time.
- Exorcism Embarkation
- Defeated a ghost for the first time.
This has been our Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water trophy guide to the full achievements of the game. If you have any questions, don’t forget to ask them in the comments, and remember that if you liked the guide and the strategies, you can share them with your friends on your Twitter or Facebook social networks.
This guide and all its content is registered through Safe Creative with registration code 2110279647566, all rights reserved.
You may also be interested in: Guardians of the Galaxy Trophy Guide (All Achievements)