Tabla de Contenidos:
Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires Trophies Guide (All Achievements)
Do not miss our Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires trophies guide and learn how to get the achievements in the game.
What is the game about
Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires is the Empires adaptation of Dynasty Warriors 9. The game will be released in Japan on December 23, 2021, and in the rest of the world on February 15. 2022. The Steam version will be available worldwide on December 23, but will not receive English support until February 15.
One of the most drastic differences between this and the base game is that the open world format is ditched for a smaller stage approach similar to previous titles. The open world is likely to have many assets segmented and reused in a more traditional setting format. Akihiro Suzuki explains that the focus is on castle sieges, with mechanics added in updates to Dynasty Warriors 9, likely to play a major role in deciding battles.
The character creation system has now been further enhanced in Nioh 2 levels with additional options from that game’s system. Character relationships change more frequently and have even greater effects on gameplay than before.
Some of the existing features from previous Empires games are also scheduled to return. For example, Life Forms determine whether a character is a good ruler or an evil tyrant. Many different positions will also be available, allowing players to start out as a free-roaming officer, loyal marshal, or leading ruler.
The affinity system returns, which works similarly to Dynasty Warriors 8. This is linked to the officer class and not the weapon wielded, each character has an assigned class which is Infantry, Cavalry and Arch, which share a similar relationship to the former Heaven, Earth and System of man. There are also other benefits, e.g. units of the corresponding type will follow and protect the player, Bow characters can order archers to shoot at a target area, etc.
Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires trophies list
This is the complete list of trophies in the game, with a brief description of what we must do to get them:
- Obtained all of the trophies in the game.
- Land Unification
- Completed any scenario in Conquest Mode.
- Oath Beneath Peach Trees
- Made a sworn sibling oath for the first time.
- Till Death Do Us Part
- Got married for the first time.
- The Next Generation
- Had your first child.
- Like Parent, Like Child
- In Conquest Mode, had a child officer serve in the same army as their parent.
- Completed any scenario with a child officer in Conquest Mode.
- Spark of Ambition
- Starting as a Free Officer, raised the banner of your own Kingdom for the first time.
- Appointed Strategist
- Appointed as a Strategist for the first time.
- Appointed Grand General
- Appointed as a Grand General for the first time.
- Successful Successor
- Accepted the position of Ruler.
- Master of the Realm
- Became the Emperor for the first time.
- Alliance Ambassador
- Formed 10 alliances.
- Abundant Harvest
- Possessed more than 200000 supplies.
- Awe-inspiring Affluence
- Possessed more than 200000 in funds.
- Paragon of Good
- Had your reputation for «Goodness» reach maximum level.
- Husk of Evil
- Had your reputation for «Evil» reach maximum level.
- Infallible Courage
- Had your reputation for being «Brave» reach maximum level.
- Born Leader
- Had your reputation for the ability to «Command» reach maximum level.
- Intellectual Virtuoso
- Had your reputation for being «Ingenious» reach maximum level.
- Had your reputation for being «Eloquent» reach maximum level.
- Keen Eye for Talent
- Successfully appointed, recommended, or invited 10 times.
- Captain of the Vanguard
- Claimed victory more than 10 times in an invasion battle.
- Iron Shield
- Claimed victory more than 10 times in a defensive battle.
- All According to Plan
- Claimed victory after carrying out a secret plan successfully for the first time.
- Stopped an enemy’s secret plan and claimed victory for the first time.
- Ingenious Machinations
- Successfully carried out 20 different types of secret plan leading to victory.
- On the Ball
- Prevented the enemy’s secret plans 20 times, leading to victory.
- The Best Plan Is No Plan
- Claimed victory in an invasion or defensive battle without preparing any secret plans.
- Undisputed Glory
- Won an invasion or defensive battle with a remaining collective force of at least 90%.
- Lone Warrior
- Deployed a single allied officer in an invasion or defensive battle and claimed victory.
- Divine Power
- Claimed victory in an invasion or defensive battle with an Element Level maxed out.
- Play It by Ear
- Initiated a secret plan 100 times.
- History in the Making
- Participated and claimed victory in an event battle in Conquest Mode.
- History Incarnate
- Participated and claimed victory in all event battles in Conquest Mode.
- Treasure Beyond Imagination
- Acquired an Epic Gem for the first time.
- Artful Artifact
- Acquired an Epic Gem Artifact for the first time.
- Acquired every kind of military unit.
- Each to Their Own
- Created your first custom officer.
This has been our Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires trophies guide with the complete game achievements. If you have any questions, don’t forget to ask them in the comments, and remember that if you liked the guide and the strategies, you can share them with your friends on your social networks on Twitter or Facebook.
This guide and all its content is registered by Safe Creative with registration code 2201160256056, all rights reserved.
You may also be interested in : Guide for God of War Steam Achievements