Tabla de Contenidos:
Back 4 Blood Trophy Guide (Full Game Achievements)
Don’t miss our Back 4 Blood trophy guide and learn the best tips and strategies to get all of Back 4 Blood achievements.
What is the game about
Back 4 Blood is an upcoming zombie first-person shooter video game developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It will feature cooperative play and player versus player (PvP) combat. Back 4 Blood is the spiritual successor to Turtle Rock Studios’ first game, Left 4 Dead.
In December 2020 it was announced that Back 4 Blood will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S on October 8, 2021 for players who have purchased Deluxe or Ultimate. editions and October 12, 2021 for all others.
At launch, Back 4 Blood will feature 8 survivors, known as Cleaners. The first four cleaners were introduced in the reveal trailer: Walker (the man in the hat), Holly (the girl with red hair), Evangelo (the man with fluffy hair), and Hoffman (the man with the glasses). The remaining 4 cleaners are Doc, Jim, Karlee, and Mom. Four of these eight cleaners can be selected in one set. Each cleaner has different abilities and advantages.
The Annual Pass (which is included in the Deluxe and Ultimate editions of the game) will include new playable characters.
Game trophy list
This is the complete list of trophies for Back 4 Blood, with a brief explanation of what we must to get the full achievements of the game:
- All Cleaned Up
- Earn all other Trophies in Back 4 Blood.
- Welcome to the Apocalypse
- Good luck out there, you’re gunna need it.
- Paid the Toll
- Complete The Devil’s Return
- This Round’s On Me
- Complete Search and Rescue
- Breakfast Can Wait
- Complete The Dark Before the Dawn
- Enemy of Mine
- Complete Blue Dog Hollow
- Act 1 Recruit
- Complete all Act 1 maps on Recruit difficulty or higher
- Act 1 Veteran
- Complete all Act 1 maps on Veteran difficulty or higher
- Act 1 Cleaner
- Complete all Act 1 maps on Nightmare difficulty
- Bob’s Your Uncle
- Complete The Armory
- Down the Drain
- Complete Plan B
- Of Biblical Proportions
- Complete Job 10:22
- Act 2 Recruit
- Complete all Act 2 maps on Recruit difficulty or higher
- Act 2 Veteran
- Complete all Act 2 maps on Veteran difficulty or higher
- Act 2 Cleaner
- Complete all Act 2 maps on Nightmare difficulty
- Don’t You Eat My Neighbor
- Complete Dr. Rogers’ Neighborhood
- Paved With Good Intestines
- Complete Remnants
- Act 3 Recruit
- Complete all Act 3 maps on Recruit difficulty or higher
- Act 3 Veteran
- Complete all Act 3 maps on Veteran difficulty or higher
- Act 3 Cleaner
- Complete all act 3 maps on Nightmare difficulty
- Act 4 Recruit
- Complete Act 4 on Recruit difficulty or higher
- Act 4 Veteran
- Complete Act 4 on Veteran difficulty or higher
- Act 4 Cleaner
- Complete Act 4 on Nightmare difficulty
- Snitches Get Stitches
- Kill a Snitch without it alerting the horde.
- Good Riddence!
- Kill 53,600 Ridden over your career.
- Kill a Breaker after removing all of its armor.
- Make a Breaker hurt itself.
- Brute Force
- Kill an Ogre with the howitzer.
- No Time for a Nap
- Revive a fallen teammate.
- Hippocrates Would be Proud
- Heal a teammate.
- Share the Load
- Drop some ammo for a teammate.
- Don’t Ask…
- Rescue a teammate from a cocoon.
- Cleanup Crew
- Complete a mission without any players being incapacitated or killed.
- Expanding the Arsenal
- Spend your first Supply Point.
- Grateful Eight
- Complete a mission with each Cleaner.
- Squad Up
- Form a party in Fort Hope.
- Apocalypse Pacifist
- Complete a map without any players on the team killing a single Ridden.
- Dead Quiet
- Complete a map without ever triggering a horde from Reekers, Birds, Snitches, or alarms.
- Stacked Deck
- Have at least 25 cards in play at once.
- Jukebox Hero
- Defend the jukebox in Bar Room Blitz without it breaking.
- Safely descend the ladder in the construction zone in Resurgence.
- Win a game in Swarm Mode.
- Brought a Knife to a Gunfight
- Complete a level while getting at least 50 kills with melee weapons.
- Kill at least one of each non-boss Mutation.
- Down, But Not Out
- Kill 15 enemies while downed.
- A Humerus Weapon
- Kill 10 Ridden with Bob’s Arm.
- Port Man Toe?
- Find the secret in The Devil’s Return.
- Bell Hop
- Find the secret in Search & Rescue.
- Pallet Cleanser
- Find the secret in The Dark Before the Dawn.
- Easily Mist
- Find the secret in Blue Dog Hollow.
- Cooped Up
- Find the secret in The Armory.
- Dangerous To Go Alone
- Find the secret in Plan B.
- Find the secret in Job 10:22.
- Night of the Living Hedge
- Find the secret in Dr. Rogers’ Neighborhood.
- Extra Credit
- Find the secret in Remnants.
- Mind Your Step
- Find the secret in The Abomination.
This has been our Back 4 Blood trophy guide with the best tips and strategies to achieve the achievements of the game. If you have any questions, don’t forget to ask them in the comments, and remember that if you liked the guide and the strategies, you can share them with your friends on your Twitter or Facebook social networks.
This guide and all its content is registered through Safe Creative with registration code 2110129504964, all rights reserved.
You may also be interested in: Alan Wake Remastered Trophy Guide (Complete Achievements)