Tabla de Contenidos:
Alan Wake Remastered Trophy Guide (Complete Achievements)
Do not miss our Alan Wake Remastered trophy guide and learn the best tips to get the achievements of the game.
What is the game about
In this award-winning cinematic action thriller, beleaguered author Alan Wake embarks on a desperate search for his missing wife, Alice. As he uncovers the pages of a horror story he has supposedly written but has no memory of, Wake’s grip on reality is threatened as he faces the approaching darkness. The horror story is coming true
Alan Wake Remastered includes all DLC, remastered images, new comments from the developers. The game is a well-loved cult classic with a Metacritic score of 83 and over 5 million copies sold to date. Enjoy intense combat, where it takes more than bullets to banish darkness, and
weaken enemies with light before ending them for good. Use the surrounding lights as islands of safety in a world where darkness is deadly.
Finds handwritten pages from a novel that Wake does not recall writing.
The story seems to become real around him, depicting scenes that have yet to happen and acting as warnings for upcoming challenges. Journey through a visually stunning and terrifying version of the Pacific Northwest, with newly remastered visual fidelity that brings classic gameplay to new platforms and players.
In the game, Alan Wake is a best-selling American novelist and the main protagonist of the Alan Wake series. After suffering from a two-year strain of writer’s block, Alan was taken on vacation by his wife Alice to the idyllic town of Bright Falls in the Pacific Northwest. Events took a dark turn when Alice was abducted by an unseen force and Wake was forced to fight his way through the possessed inhabitants while experiencing the events of a story he did not even remember writing. Will you be able to solve the mystery of Alan Wake Remastered?
Alan Wake Remastered trophy list
This is the complete list of Alan Wake Remastered trophies, with a brief explanation of everything we must do to get the achievements available in the game:
- Platinum Trophy – Unlocked when all trophies collected.
- Follow the Light – You were enlightened by a dream.
- Nordic Walking – Unlike Stucky, you enjoy incontestable health benefits. Namely, you’re not dead.
- Bright Falls’ Finest – You finally managed to make that phone call.
- Boob Tube – You checked out some important messages.
- Under a Thin Layer of Skin – You disobeyed the park ranger’s instructions.
- Park Ranger – You survived Elderwood National Park.
- Heavy Metal – You destroyed the bulldozer.
- Iron Horse – You made the train engine run out of steam.
- Wheels Within Wheels – You found the kidnapper, but what he had to say wasn’t what you wanted to hear.
- Medical Opinions – You listened to Hartman’s recordings.
- Child of the Elder God – You shone a light upon this night of otherworldly fiends.
- Perchance to Dream – Oh, so THAT’S what happened.
- Drink ‘Em Both Up – You drank ‘em bot’ up.
- Gatekeeper – Truly, you are the master of floodgates.
- The Lady of the Light – Cynthia Weaver has taken you to the Well-Lit Room.
- Tornado Wrangler – You calmed the fury of the storm.
- Departure – You completed the game on Easy difficulty.
- Hardboiled Writer – You completed the game on Normal difficulty.
- Alan, Wake Up – You completed the game on Nightmare difficulty.
- If It Flies, It Burns – Not a bird lover, are you?
- They’re Heeeeeere! – You have destroyed 20 poltergeist objects.
- The Six-Gun Scribe – You capped 100 Taken with the revolver.
- Taken Season – You have dropped 50 Taken with the hunting rifle.
- It’s Not Just a Typewriter Brand – QWERTY? DVORAK? 50 Taken know it’s neither.
- What Light Through Yonder Window – It is the east, and the flaregun is the sun to 50 Taken.
- Thunder and Lightning – 50 Taken have felt your fury. Also, your flashbangs.
- Collateral Carnage – 20 Taken have been drowned, electrocuted, or dispatched by some other indirect means.
- Come One, Come All –You wiped out four Taken with a single flare.
- Sound and Fury – You blasted four Taken into ashes with a single flashbang.
- Two For the Price of One – You took out two Taken with a single barrel.
- Back! Back, I Say! – You bought yourself some breathing time with a flare.
- Float Like a Butterfly – You avoided getting hit — with style!
- Missed by a Mile – You managed a slow-motion dodge 20 times.
- Energized! – You changed batteries 100 times.
- Let There Be Light – You have restored power.
- Carny – You have heartlessly knocked over five defenseless can pyramids.
- Meet the Deadline – You made it all the way to the Cauldron Lake lookout in under 30 minutes.
- An Idyllic Small Town – You fought your way through the streets of Bright Falls without getting killed.
- Gunless Wonder – You managed to make it all the way from the dam to Cauldron Lake without firing a single bullet.
- Right of Way – You have peeled 15 Taken off your bumper.
- Finders Keepers – You have discovered five of the hidden chests.
- Every Nook and Cranny – You have discovered all of the hidden chests.
- Paging Mr. Wake – You have discovered 25 manuscript pages.
- Picking Up After Yourself – You have found every manuscript page in Normal mode.
- Collector’s Edition – You have found every manuscript page in the game.
- Damn Good Cup of Coffee – You have found 25 coffee thermoses.
- Hypercaffeinated – You have discovered every thermos of coffee.
- KBF-FM – You haven’t missed a single radio show.
- Couch Potato – You have watched every single TV show on offer.
- Bright Falls Aficionado – You have examined every sign and point of interest in the Bright Falls area.
Alan Wake Remastered Trophy Guide – The Signal DLC trophies
- A Friend in Need – You found Barry, or at least the next best thing.
- A Friend Indeed – You found the point of contact with Thomas Zane.
- Fast and Furious – You defeated the horror at the sawmill in less than 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Words Will Never Harm You – You made every furnace cough up its fiery death goodies.
- Run-On Sentence – You made it through The Signal in one glorious go.
- License Revoked – You completed The Signal without ever entering a vehicle.
- Tick Tock – You found the 10 hidden alarm clocks.
- Cardboard Companions – You found all of your cardboard buddies.
Alan Wake Remastered Trophy Guide – The Writer DLC
- Ding! – You took a little elevator ride.
- Kill Your Darlings – You put your imagination in its place.
- Go Gentle Into That Good Light – Make it through the approach to the lighthouse without firing a weapon.
- No Punctuation – You made it through The Writer in one dazzling dash.
- Iron Will – You faced your own demons and gave no ground to them.
- Whirlwind – You made short work of the tornado.
- Licensed Properties – You collected all 10 Night Springs video games.
- Creative Space – You took a weird detour through your imagination.
- Heartbreaker – You heard what \»Alice\» had to say.
This has been our Alan Wake Remastered trophy guide with the best tips to get the achievements of the game. If you have any questions, don’t forget to ask them in the comments, and remember that if you liked the guide and the strategies, you can share them with your friends on your Twitter or Facebook social networks.
This guide and all its content is registered through Safe Creative with registration code 2110119495494, all rights reserved.
You may also be interested in: Far Cry 6 Trophy Guide (all achievements for the game)